Working a small enterprise isn’t simple, however you’ve all the time stayed centered on transferring ahead. Now you will have an opportunity to win as much as $50,000 that will help you go additional. The 2021 FedEx Small Enterprise Grant Contest is now open—and 12 winners will probably be awarded a complete of over $250,000. So make sure you enter earlier than the March 9 deadline. Getting into the FedEx Small Enterprise Grant Contest may simply make it easier to write the following chapter of your corporation story. Along with a money award, you can win FedEx Workplace® print and enterprise providers and achieve extra publicity throughout the small enterprise group.
Enter for an opportunity to win certainly one of these 12 prize packages:
- One Grand Prize: $50,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Workplace® print providers
- One 2nd Place Prize: $30,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Workplace print providers
- Ten third Place Prizes: $15,000, plus $1,000 in FedEx Workplace print providers
All winners additionally obtain priceless business-building session and studying alternatives.
Getting into is straightforward:
- Write a brief profile of your organization. Inform us about your corporation. Why did you begin this enterprise? What does your organization do?
- Have a duplicate of your emblem out there to add together with some images. You’ll want a digital model of your present emblem and several other images that finest symbolize your corporation. Be certain your images are formatted horizontally.
- Create an non-obligatory YouTube video. Make a one-minute video describing your corporation and its mission.
- Prepare to advertise your entry. Make a plan to remind individuals to vote for you utilizing your e-mail checklist and social channels. Votes may be forged between March 10 and March 24.
Necessary: Shopping for votes from anybody, or giving reductions or items in alternate for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of those guidelines will probably be disqualified.
Study extra at fedex.com/grantcontest.
Meet the 2020 Grand Prize Winner: Entry Trax
Whereas attending the College of St. Augustine for Well being Sciences in San Diego, CA, Kelly Twichel and Eric Packard had been impressed to assist native adaptive surfers cross the sand to the water’s edge of their wheelchairs. Now, Entry Trax empowers individuals with bodily disabilities to securely and simply entry outside areas and recreation via a conveyable pathway system. Learn extra about Kelly and Eric and the way they meet the challenges of operating their firm.
Sponsored Content material