CHICAGO — The Illinois Division of Public Well being on Saturday reported 3,345 new confirmed and possible circumstances of COVID-19 illness within the state, together with 65 further deaths. Chicago is on observe to maneuver to Section Four on Sunday.
The deaths had been reported within the following counties:
- Champaign County: 1 feminine 80s
- Clay County: 1 feminine 60s, 1 male 70s
- Cook dinner County: 1 male 20s, 1 male 30s, 1 feminine 50s, Three males 60s, Four females 70s, Three males 70s, Four females 80s, Three males 80s, Three females 90s, 2 males 90s
- DeKalb County: 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 feminine 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 feminine 80s
- Franklin County: 1 feminine 80s
- Grundy County: 1 feminine 60s, 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 male 70s
- LaSalle County: 1 feminine 60s
- Lee County: 1 feminine 80s
- Livingston County: 1 feminine 90s, 1 male 90s
- Macoupin County: 1 feminine 80s
- Madison County: 1 feminine 90s
- Mason County: 1 feminine 40s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s, 1 feminine 80s, 2 males 90s
- Montgomery County: 1 male 70s
- Peoria County: 1 feminine 80s
- Perry County: 1 male 50s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 70s
- St. Clair County: 2 females 80s, 1 feminine 90s
- Stephenson County: 1 feminine 80s
- Tazewell County: 1 feminine 70s, 1 feminine 90s
- Washington County: 1 feminine 70s
- Whiteside County: 1 feminine 70s, 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 feminine 70s, 1 feminine 80s, 2 females 90s
- Williamson County: 1 feminine 90s
If all of the mitigation metrics proceed to enhance, Area 11 will transfer into Section 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan on Sunday.
At the moment, IDPH is reporting a complete of 1,123,873 circumstances, together with 19,203 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of circumstances ranges from youthful than one to older than 100 years. Inside the previous 24 hours, laboratories have reported 107,802 specimens for a complete 15,952,421.
As of Friday night time, 2,600 folks in Illinois had been reported to be within the hospital with COVID-19. Of these, 522 sufferers had been within the ICU and 284 sufferers with COVID-19 had been on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for circumstances as a % of whole check from Jan. 23 to 29 is 4%. The preliminary seven-day statewide check positivity from Jan. 23 to 29 is 5.1%.
A complete of 1,333,475 doses of vaccine have been delivered to suppliers in Illinois, together with Chicago. As well as, roughly 496,100 doses whole have been allotted to the federal authorities’s Pharmacy Partnership Program for long-term care amenities. This brings the full Illinois doses to 1,829,575.
IDPH is at the moment reporting a complete of 945,137 vaccines administered, together with 145,587 for long-term care amenities. The 7-day rolling common of vaccines administered every day is 41,045 doses. Yesterday, a complete of 57,292 doses had been administered.
Recommend a Correction