Up to date:
BOSTON (WWLP) – State public well being officers reported 71 newly confirmed deaths and seven,136 new confirmed COVID-19 instances in Massachusetts.
Whole COVID-19 Circumstances Age Group:
- 0-19 years: 10,220
- 20-29 years: 10,124
- 30-39 years: 9,375
- 40-49 years: 8,217
- 50-59 years: 9,072
- 60-69 years: 6,546
- 70-79 years: 3,362
- 80+ years: 2,629
In accordance with the Division of Public Well being, 108,412 new checks had been carried out with an general of 11,417,197 molecular checks administered. Of these, 4,111,424 checks had been first time checks and seven,197,351 had been repeat checks.
Antigen Exams: A complete of 4,006 new people have examined optimistic with 387,433 complete checks reported.
The present flip round time for a molecular take a look at is 1.97 days. The 7-day common of p.c positivity is 7.83%.
2,386 sufferers are presently hospitalized with COVID-19 with 455 sufferers which are in intensive care models and 277 sufferers intubated. The common age of sufferers presently hospitalized is 73-years-old.
As of Wednesday, 88.6% of medical/surgical beds are occupies and 81% of ICU beds are occupied. There are presently 57 beds occupied way of alternate medical websites.
In western Massachusetts, there are a complete of 1,189 medical/surgical beds with 1,029 which are occupied. The ICU models have a complete of 153 beds and 95 of them are occupied.
Confirmed COVID-19 Circumstances:
- New Circumstances: 7,136
- Whole Circumstances: 393,188
- Estimated Energetic Circumstances: 81,604
- New Deaths: 71
- Whole Deaths: 12,634
Possible COVID-19 Circumstances
- New Circumstances: 412
- Whole Circumstances: 18,413
- New Deaths: 2
- Whole Deaths: 275
- New Confirmed Circumstances: 621
- Whole Confirmed Circumstances: 28,830
- New Deaths: 2
- Whole Confirmed and Possible Deaths: 1,068
- New Confirmed Circumstances: 94
- Whole Confirmed Circumstances: 4,292
- New Deaths: 1
- Whole Confirmed and Possible Deaths: 204
- New Confirmed Circumstances: 26
- Whole Confirmed Circumstances: 1,382
- New Deaths: 0
- Whole Confirmed and Possible Deaths: 92
- New Confirmed Circumstances: 78
- Whole Confirmed Circumstances: 3,338
- New Deaths: 5
- Whole Confirmed and Possible Deaths: 150
There are 392 new instances within the final week with a complete of 6,896 confirmed COVID-19 instances in greater training establishments. Within the final week there have been 49,862 new checks reported with a complete of three,415,534 checks carried out.
COVID-19 Circumstances in Lengthy-Time period Care Amenities:
- Residents/Healthcare staff with possible or confirmed COVID-19: 31,683
- Amenities reporting no less than one possible or confirmed case of COVID-19: 417
- Possible or confirmed COVID-19 deaths: 7,523