CONCORD, NH — One other 663 Granite Staters have develop into contaminated with coronavirus in the course of the previous two days, in line with the State Joint Data Middle.
Greater than 21,100 assessments had been administered over the past 48-hours with 396 new circumstances discovered on Friday and 267 on Saturday. Round two-thirds of the assessments had been polymerase chain response assessments. The remaining had been from antigen assessments. Barely greater than half of the circumstances had been feminine whereas 97 had been underneath the age of 18. Many of the new circumstances reside in Rockingham County — 157, whereas 137 dwell in Hillsborough County exterior of Nashua, 63 dwell in Merrimack County, and 47 dwell in Nashua.
“Neighborhood-based transmission continues to happen within the state and has been recognized in all counties,” in line with officers. “Of these with full threat info, a lot of the circumstances have had shut contact with an individual with a confirmed COVID-19 analysis.”
A complete of 73,413 individuals have contracted coronavirus in New Hampshire for the reason that pandemic began in March 2020.
The state introduced two extra deaths: A lady from Coos County and a person from Grafton County. One was related to a long-term care setting whereas one was 80 years of age or older and one other was between 60- and 69-years-old.
The state mentioned 109 individuals had been hospitalized whereas 69,319 or 94 p.c of all infections have recovered from the virus. Greater than 623,000 individuals have been examined through PCR assessments whereas 37,421 have been examined through antibody lab assessments. The seven-day positivity price for infections is 4.three p.c in New Hampshire whereas 1.594 million assessments have been administered.
New Hampshire Okay-12 faculties have 127 circumstances related to the college setting. Present circumstances in faculties in Patch communities embrace eight circumstances at Portsmouth Excessive College; 4 circumstances at Londonderry Excessive College; three circumstances at Exeter Excessive College and Harmony Excessive College; two circumstances on the Clark-Wilkins College in Amherst, Bedford Excessive College, Merrimack Valley Excessive College in Penacook, Adeline C. Martson Elementary College and Winnacunnet Excessive College in Hampton, Reeds Ferry College in Merrimack, and Portsmouth Center College; and single circumstances at Souhegan Excessive College in Amherst, the Christa McAuliffe Elementary College and Rundlett Center College in Harmony, Phillips Exeter Academy and the Lincoln Avenue Elementary College in Exeter, Londonderry Center College, North Elementary College, and the Matthew Thornton Elementary College in Londonderry, Thornton Ferry College and James Mastricola Elementary College in Merrimack, Christian Bible Church College in Nashua, Salem Excessive College and the Woodbury College in Salem, and the Little Harbour College in Portsmouth, and the Windham Middle College.
There are 310 lively circumstances at schools and universities in New Hampshire together with 200 at UNH in Durham, 78 at Plymouth State College, 12 at Franklin Pierce College in Rindge, 11 at Saint Anselm Faculty in Goffstown, six at Keene State Faculty, two at New England Faculty, and one at Rivier College in Nashua.
Cease The Unfold Of COVID-19
The COVID-19 virus is unfold means of respiratory droplets, normally means of coughing and sneezing, and publicity to others who’re sick or could be exhibiting signs.
Well being officers emphasize residents ought to comply with these suggestions:
- Keep away from any home and worldwide journey, particularly on public transportation akin to buses, trains, and airplanes.
- Apply social distancing. Keep not less than 6 toes from different individuals, together with distancing whereas in ready areas or strains.
- When you’ll be able to’t apply 6 toes of social distancing, put on a face protecting.
- Anybody who’s informed to self-quarantine and keep at house attributable to publicity to an individual with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 must not exit to public locations.
- In case you are 60 years or older or have persistent and underlying well being circumstances, it is advisable keep house and never exit.
- Keep away from gatherings of 10 individuals or extra.
- Employers ought to earn a living from home as a lot as potential.
- There may be rising proof that the virus can survive for hours or probably days on surfaces. Folks ought to clear incessantly touched surfaces, together with door handles, grocery carts, and grocery basket handles, and so on.
Take the identical precautions as you’d in case you had been sick:
- Keep house and keep away from public locations.
- Put on a face protecting.
- Cowl mouth and nostril when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash palms incessantly.
- Disinfect incessantly touched surfaces.
Extra info from the New Hampshire Division of Well being and Human Companies about coronavirus could be discovered right here on the division’s web site.
COVID-19 Vaccine Regularly Requested Questions (FAQs) for Colleges, Employers, Workers, and Companies (Can your employer pressure you to get the vaccine? It relies upon).
COVID-19 Vaccine Regularly Requested Questions (FAQs) for Healthcare Suppliers and Public Well being Companions