To supply our neighborhood with vital public security data, the Statesman Journal is making this day day replace associated to the coronavirus free to learn. To help vital native journalism like this, please contemplate turning into a digital subscriber.
We’ll replace this story all through the day with the newest information about coronavirus and its results in Oregon on Sunday, Feb. 21.
Solely 111 new circumstances of COVID-19 had been reported the Oregon Well being Authority on Sunday, however officers warned these numbers is perhaps artificially low as a result of an vital a part of the reporting system was backlogged.
State officers mentioned, “Because of a server error, a lot of digital lab outcomes (ELR) weren’t processed yesterday. In consequence, right this moment’s case and ELR totals are decrease than common and the whole for tomorrow is predicted to be greater than common. The backlog of ELRs is presently being processed.”
There was just one new demise reported, the two,155th demise as a result of COVID-19 within the state. It was an 84-year-old man in Clackamas County who examined constructive on Feb. 16 and died on Feb. 20 at Kaiser Westside Medical Middle Hospital. He had underlying circumstances.
Well being officers reported 21,202 new doses of COVID-19 vaccinations, 17,894 Feb. 20 and three,308 from earlier days. The variety of hospitalized sufferers with COVID-19 is 166, three greater than Saturday; 44 COVID-19 sufferers had been in intensive care unit, seven fewer than Saturday.
The brand new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 circumstances reported right this moment are within the following counties: Benton (3), Clackamas (4), Columbia (9), Coos (9), Curry (3), Deschutes (11), Douglas (21), Jackson (2), Jefferson (3), Josephine (1), Klamath (1), Lake (1), Lane (13), Lincoln (1), Linn (1), Marion (11), Multnomah (8), Polk (4), Umatilla (1), Washington (3), Yamhill (1).
Oregon coronavirus circumstances the numbers
This is the latest knowledge from the Oregon Well being Authority, as of Sunday, Feb. 21.
- 2,155: Deaths from COVID-19.
- 152,818: Whole circumstances.
- 166: Sufferers hospitalized.
Oregon COVID-19 circumstances county
Listed here are the variety of circumstances, each examined constructive and presumptive, and deaths as of Sunday, Feb. 21.
- Baker: 629 circumstances, 7 deaths.
- Benton: 2,252 circumstances, 16 deaths.
- Clackamas: 13,198 circumstances, 169 deaths.
- Clatsop: 766 circumstances, 6 deaths.
- Columbia: 1,217 circumstances, 21 deaths.
- Coos: 1,356 circumstances, 18 deaths.
- Criminal: 765 circumstances, 18 deaths.
- Curry: 397 circumstances, 6 deaths.
- Deschutes: 5,849 circumstances, 58 deaths.
- Douglas: 2,333 circumstances, 51 deaths.
- Gilliam: 53 circumstances.1 demise.
- Grant: 221 circumstances, 1 demise.
- Harney: 266 circumstances, 6 deaths.
- Hood River: 1,057 circumstances, 29 deaths.
- Jackson: 8,117 circumstances, 108 deaths.
- Jefferson: 1,921 circumstances, 27 deaths.
- Josephine: 2,267 circumstances, 48 deaths.
- Klamath: 2,753 circumstances, 54 deaths.
- Lake: 374 circumstances, 6 deaths.
- Lane: 10,046 circumstances, 121 deaths.
- Lincoln: 1,121 circumstances, 19 deaths.
- Linn: 3,534 circumstances, 55 deaths.
- Malheur: 3,331 circumstances, 58 deaths.
- Marion: 18,183 circumstances, 280 deaths.
- Morrow: 1,031 circumstances, 13 deaths.
- Multnomah: 31,534 circumstances, 514 deaths.
- Polk: 2,981 circumstances, 42 deaths.
- Sherman: 52 circumstances.
- Tillamook: 403 circumstances, 2 deaths.
- Umatilla: 7,581 circumstances, 80 deaths.
- Union: 1,264 circumstances, 19 deaths.
- Wallowa: 142 circumstances, 4 deaths.
- Wasco: 1,218 circumstances, 25 deaths.
- Washington: 20,867 circumstances, 209 deaths.
- Wheeler: 22 circumstances, 1 demise.
- Yamhill: 3,717 circumstances, 62 deaths.
Supply: Oregon Well being Authority
Virginia Barreda is the breaking information and public security reporter for the Statesman Journal. She might be reached at 503-399-6657 or at email@example.com. Comply with her on Twitter at @vbarreda2.